Miss D'Lish is the Girl with the "Dish" on all that's Delish!

Miss D'Lish is all about YOU! We want to hear your thoughts on all the deliciousness in your world! I wanna share your recipes, your thoughts, your expert advice and opinions on products, recipes, diets. Tell us how to make the perfect steak, tell us about the worst dining experience ever, share kitchen bloopers, fun pictures and more!

Miss D'Lish is A Little Bit Sassy!
  
And........ She's Little Bit Sweet!
I think everything in life needs a little Sass and a little Sweet! 
So "Dish" it up - so I can "Dish" it out!! 

  
MEET MISS D'LISH: "JESSICA"


Hello!

Welcome to my world!  I am constantly oooozing with ideas so I had to find myself a little outlet that best matches my favorite skills.....experimenting in the kitchen, and being a social butterfly! Who wants to write for a website from 1 point of view??? Not me....I thought why not make a place my readers are the writers with me...heck ya....and so...Miss D'Lish was born! 

I'm a Scottsdale mom balancing my adorable 9 year old son Nate, my corporate America job and my antsy pants creative ooze! My life is never boring, always busy, and lots of fun. I can't wait to get lot's and lot's and lot's of fun emails from YOU....so what are you waiting for...let's do this!

Email Miss D'Lish At: miss.dlish@mail.com